I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 8. mars 2009

9th place, different things in mind






I am back in Lillehammer after yesterdays Newschool Picknick in Schladmig, Austria. I got to the final after one guy crashing in the final-practice, and I was stoked since I had got the first looser spot after the qualis. (11th place, 10 to the final). Night session was on and double corks and flips well mixed together with stylish sw 10's and 9's were thrown down! Russ Henshaw from Australia won, before Bene mayr, Elias Ambuhl and Pekka Hysalo. Sick skiing and a lot of crazy fans were all over the place, in what is the largest apres-ski place in whole of Austria.

Tomorrow I am driving up to the middle-part of Norway. In my hometown, Hommelvik for one day. Then I am going up to Storlien to team up with my man PEN (www.storlienpark.blogspot.com) to build me a pretty decent jump on top of the mountain, that I can learn new tricks on.

Last two months has been a strugle from comp to comp and keeping my knees in place, so that they hold up to the next comp. No effective training has been done, and I need to get some new tricks in the book. I will keep you updated on building in progress as well as (hopefully) good skiing in Sweeden, Storlien.

Also: Check back in tomorrow for the next SHRED competition. Easy answer, and win a pair of awesome looking goggles!!

See you all!!

Ingen kommentarer: