I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 3. mars 2009

Kicker-job in Hafjell

Today I joined Per, the park-manager in Hafjell to re-build the whole park. The park was closed and we got things going. I think it got pretty good, and the NTG crew speedchecked and tested the new course. They liked it.




2nd. Jump roughly finished


Per enjoying the view from the 2nd kicker.

and just a little more...

You SHOULD believe in what your doing, Per does!


Next years Salomon Magic-suit pants. Tighty allmighty, since it's just a demo.


And I did a sw12 no-grabber 2 minutes before closing time today.. and yeah, nobody was watching. Nobody would believe me either way. So I come back when I have some photos.

Steffmeister.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

var det ikke ntg gutta som mekka alle kickerne på railsa da?

Anonym sa...

vet du när magic suit går att köpa? och för vilket pris?

steff1 sa...

Til høsten, mot jul. Den vil nok ligge på samme pris som gangsta suiten

erik homiefjord sa...

Vurdere å kjøp den æ å: -)
den koste vell rundt 2500?