I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 23. desember 2008

Wanna know were I'm at right now?


I am now back home in Hommelvik, just in the middle of Norway. I arrived Lillehammer after the Us trip the 17th of December, and headed straight up to Hommelvik while having the flue AND cold, so my shape was not the best ever.

It's christmas night tomorrow, and I was thinking of setting up my flat-bar rail to shred some christmas-pretzels (PIMP!) before going to church, (NOT PIMP!). So stoked on rails right now, and I just talked to Elling, my team manager in Salomon. I'm getting new gear in a week or two, which is PIMP!

Today I woke up early, and jumped into the car for a 1 hour and 15 minutes drive to my home resort, which is called Storlien on the Norwegian/Swedish border.

It was sick to see the scenery in the morning while driving, and having my morning coffee. Forgot monster today, also, as every other day.. DOOOH!

Storlien was packed with people as allways (NOT really), and the lift-line took like 30 minutes every single time (...or maybe more like 2 seconds)... Anywho.. I met up with my man GM, and Eivind Bye (which got to be a uncle for two lovely twins this morning, piimp.. Good luck with changing dipers. ) We shredded jumps and a little pow-turn every now and then when the light got bad.

I got to do similar forewards 540's with tweaked mute grabs both ways, and a few 540 tailgrabs which I learned two days ago. I also got to do a unatty 990 to flat out in the bottom of the landing.. piimp.. No test bunnies or snow were hurt in the impact of the landing.

Aaaand... I got to buy a monster after a cool session in the slopes, before I headed to my cusin's 18 years birthday, and my friend for a short shit-chat.. YEAH!

And I talked to my girlfriend, who's comming up here on the new-years-eve.. It's gonna be special for sure..

Last few days....

Skiing, unpacking, skiing, packing, partying, driving car faaaar, unpacking, eating norwegian food again, skiing at Storlien, buying a stretchy belt, skiing at Storlien, birthday, catching up with friends, eating cookies, and now it's christmas again.. AND YEAH, I packed the last presents tonight, I am so late at that, allways.


A few cabins down in the valley.


Nothing special, just a BLURshot of moi.


Looooook, at the sky ladies and gents.. Cold and cozy.


Money-booter. 12m roll-over. It's nice for a pre-season jump.


Haven't you heard!?? I'm officialy in the pow-busines now. I'm going to travel the world, doing just super-powder-turns in shallow snow. Single-turns only.

Ingen kommentarer: