I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 30. desember 2008

Christmas activities

So I have been kind of slack with the updates lately, mostly because I have been keeping myself busy. It's Christmas time, and a lot of things are happening. I have been able to ski almost every day at Storlien, and me and Fredrik (www.eurodancers.net) made a edit I have put up here and facebook etc.. I have also visited friends I don't get to see alot, family and other people. I also did a little partying on my cusins birthday at VIP nightclub, which was cool! Thanks for the invite.
Me and my friends took a roadtrip to Åre this last weekend, and I hang out with Oscar Scherlin while Fredrik got some park-shots for his movie. Watch out! I have been driving my car alot the last week, since I have to drive 1 hour and 10 minutes one way to Storlien every day. I think I have been driving 110 norwegian miles since I got home the 20th, that will make it a good 10 days.

But with this sport, you have made a choice, and by that it means I get to ski A LOT, but I also have to travel A LOT, either by car, train or airplains.

The Åre-trip was great, eventhough the kickers were kind of strange sometimes. But when I first got airborn it felt allright. Got to do a lot of rodeos, funky sevens, left and right 540's plus a few switch hits, a couple of switch tens actually. Sw 10's are my favourite trick, and I would love to do that a lot in the nearest future. Going to stay in Lillehammer and Hafjell for the next one or two weeks. My girlfriend are coming up from there today, and we are going back the 3. of January.

I have no more to say right now, other than merry x-mas and a happy new year.

..and yeah, have a look at some of the pictures I shot with my superphone the last week.


A super-early morning with absolutely NO COFFEE to drink. That sucks. Bu allthough I got to sleep a little while Even was driving for once. Usually I get up early and drive up alone, and then I definately need some coffee.
Åre skiresort ahead folks. Still pretty early, but sunny weather and park wouldn't keep me away from skiing, eventhough if it's rock hard and icy.


Andreas Håtveit's season on DVD, like a kid on Christmas eve I checked the mail, and THERE it was. Stoked. Andreas is such a great skier and motivator. Spinning both directions easy like eating snack, and hard working like no-one I know.


Monster, it keeps you awake on afternoons like this while checking email and writing blogs.
I got home early from Storlien today, the lifties wouldn't let me ride without my pass, which I forgot at home (Idiot..) So I sneaked in a few times and jumped on the lift in the middle of it so that no-one saw me, haha. I feel bad, but it's not like Storlien is the center of the world, so they should recognize me and let me ride anywho.


3 times 18 years birthday, my friends from the left to tha right; Simen, Even and Rune. Even with a lovely scarf attatched to his arm, due to a crash in Åre, earlier that day. Wow, this day was a long one.. 20 hours, with driving, skiing, driving, eating, partying, sleeping.. feeling bad the day after.

Saaay, watch out for updates from Hafjell terrain park, it's going to be sick!

Ingen kommentarer: