I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 2. desember 2008

Keystone with a lot of people

Today we decided to go to keystone, all though it's 20 minutes longer with bus than to Breck. When we first got there, I noticed that my bindings were all fucked up, and the screws fell out. Finally up in the hill. A lot of pro riders, and other sick skiers slayed the park as always. We hiked rails with the finish guys, who, like Norwegians, hike a lot when first getting to ski good park.

Later on the day the opened the jump and the sun came in, awesome. We thought that maybe we got more runs if we hit the slopes straight down to the chairlift, passed a couple of slow signs as well. When arriving the chairlift after a Chineese downhill between me and Paal, the skipatroles gave us a hell of a lesson, and wanted to pull our liftcards for a week or two.. That would have sucked sooo bad!! But we were like kids wanting candy, and talked us out of it!! So close though!!

And in the end we missed the bus with THAT much, and had to wait for 30 minutes. Which you can se in this stupid video-blog-post. Sorry for Norwegian Language, if anyone wonder what we are saying, I can ensure you of that it's not any inteligent!
And yeah, the Area-51 Park in keystone with three jumps in a line are soon to be open, can't wait!!!


www.steffenhamre.com Keystone fooling around, and a jump from Steffen Hamre on Vimeo.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Åssn lapp?? Hahahaha

I am a skier. sa...

kortet du tenker på? Heiskortet.. Årskortet for KEystone, Breckenridge og A-Basin