I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 18. desember 2008

Finally Norwegian again

I got home last night after 25 hours of traveling. It is almost a must to be away for two or three weeks when you have to travel that far. I took some sleeping pills to get to sleep right away on my first flight to frankfurt, allthough it didn't help that much. When I got to Lillehammer, (were I am at now), at 21:00 at night, I fell asleep at once. After waking up this morning I thought all jetlag were long gone... Well, I should have thought twice. I just feel like going to sleep every second now, and staying awake makes me look like a zombie.. blaah. After realizing that my e-mail inbox didn't have anything cool for me, today as other days, I felt even worse.. Now I have to sit here, trying to keep my eyes up.. Hopefully I get to shred a couple of laps in the Hafjell park if the weather allows it. And yeah, my car has a flat battery, again... What a beautiful day.. What a beautiful daaa-aaay....

See ya all, gotta go, off to Hafjell to check out the park maybe..

Steffen.

Ingen kommentarer: