I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 16. desember 2008

Last day skiing, and unlucky Mr.Wallisch

Today was my last day skiing in keystone before christmas, had an awesome three weeks here. Got to learn a whole bunch of rail moves and a couple jumps too. The whole dew-tour startfield was up shredding the A-51 today, cause it's qualifying tomorrow ( Tuesday) or training, haven't quite figured out yet.


Steffen and Kim doing left/right rodeo5's with John Vandervalk following us with a camera in between. Sick shot, I love this one!


Me enjoying the sunny weather for once!


Anders Backe and Kim Boberg, which I am staying with are competing and I think they got a couple tricks up their sleeve. A lot of guys was kicking it hard, trying to get the last finish on their tricks for DewTour. Me myself had to just cruise the last two hours due to a VERY soar knee. Many others had a few physical problems at the end of a hard, sunny, tricky day, and especially Tom Wallisch who has been killing the medium line in Keystone lately. After one of my runs through the park I stopped to watch Tom's last jump in his line, a right or left foreward 9 to the bottom. One of his skis just carved out, and he twisted his knee while his ski fell off. He landed on his side/stomach ON his skis and stayed in the landing with great pains. You could see it at once that something was not right. = Broken Collarbone. Hope you get back quick son!

Now I am all packed up and ready to leave tomorrow. Just stopping by the nike factory outlet, and head back to Norway and Lillehammer tomorrow.

See ya.S

Ingen kommentarer: