I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 25. desember 2008

A day at Storlien - Web Edit!!

Today I teamed up with Fredrik from www.eurodancers.net to film a edit to put on the internet, mostly for the Salomon Team Blog. But since I love you so much, I figured I rather put it up here on MY blog first. So here you go, a fresh edit from todays action at Storlien resort, in Sweden. All filmed before lunch. I am mad stoked about this one actually, cause it's not like you have unlimited amounts of resources on a day like this, in the middle of christmas and all. And the jump was kind of mellow, not a large one, and the light was shitty when we first got there. But the sun came out, and the session was on. Walkie-talkies were used, grabs were held, and tricks were put down. Epic!

Enjoy!


A day at Storlien with Steffen Hamre from Steffen Hamre on Vimeo.

Also make sure to check in www.eurodancers.net a little later for funky updates and blog action!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Du er f-e-t.

Anonym sa...

nice film 2:42 skils