I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

fredag 12. desember 2008

Jump session day in Keystone

Today was bluebird for once in Keystone, and a LOT of skiers were at the park. Clarke gave us a ride to the hill, which was nice. I had an awesome session jumping today, and took a lot of pictures of the large kicker line as well. Hopefully it will open soon, so that everyone could throw down some real tricks. This is going to be my last four days at skiing in the US before Christmas. So maybe I will put up some updates from Hafjell, and some rail and jump shredding/practice at Storlien at Christmas. Paal went back home today, and so PK moved into my room, which is pimp.


Mike Clarke has a very nice monkey hat, he meant it were worth the money. Agreed.

Salomon / Monster vs Head.

Look at the big pile of snow! This is going to be the second jump in the large jump line. It is so sick!! Hopefully it will open soon!

Today's lift-line was retarded, which is not pimp! So many people stoked and ready to shred!


The medium/mellow jump line, again. Cab7 - sw7 octo - sw5 japan. Iz nice!

See you all, check back in for more updates!

Ingen kommentarer: