I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 5. april 2009

Three days of fun!!

The last three days have been so sick!! First I had a good days at Storlien, then it all started with the 2nd spot in Swedish Open, competing in JOI on the largest jump seen in competition history (I promise you), and then the sickest party. The day after I headed straight to Storlien again (40 min drive from Åre), and attended the SportExtreme jumpalot competition. (BigAir). Which I won, piiimp. Allways good to perform well in your home surroundings!

My helmetcam is starting to be my best friend, and it is not even any big deal wearing it on top of my helmet!

Follow me around Storlien park and the competition jump at Storlien for a day in this video. enjoy!

5 kommentarer:

Lars sa...

Digg switch 180 du gjorde gitt.
Nice saltoer også :)

Anonym sa...

;)

Anonym sa...

hey man, fun to watch!

P.P. de Meijer sa...

Looks sick!

Anonym sa...

suuuper kult:) Headcam er steeezyyy!