I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 9. april 2009

Picture mania, Storlien!

Nothing much to say over the last couple of days. I've just been hanging out with friends at Storlien, and did a little bit of partying.

Yesterday Ida came up from Lillehammer, paying me a visit in the easter time. Easter is a break in the ski-season for many I guess. While traveling and competing all over the world, it is time to hang out where you learned how to ski and see things in a whole new perspective. Ida shot some pictures of me and Ørjan Lier today, and they turned out pretty nice! I also put out my trampoline for the summer-season.


Superman got stuck in the cloning-machine. Turned out to be a good idea after all!


A little smile for the camera.


High mute, corkish 7.


Just learned the funniest trick! Backflip japan!


Just hanging out, doing my thing..


The smiley-face herself!


Enjoying the beautiful weather and the view. Pretty nice day!


Switching it out 540 with a twist of ghetto in it.


Well howdy! stretching out, trying to make it a superman. Clark Kent, watch out!


Can't complain when you get days like this! I'm not!

Goody, ran straight away from the car to the tramp. Felt like doing a japan!!

1 kommentar:

Aleksander sa...

Sykt fete bilder!
Hva heter trampolinen din?