I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 11. april 2009

Picture mania vol.2

Today was my and Ida's last day at Storlien and back home. Sunny warm spring-weather couldn't stop us from skiing while the wind was blowing! I'm just going to sum this up as my best easter-holiday ever, and give you the picture mania vol.2 brought to you by Ida, through her camera. Enjoy!



Storlien ski-resort. Sunny sunny easter ending!


Ida & Me. Smiley!

Smiley vol.2 - Ida.


No, it's not a head-banger if you think! It's a handplant frontflip!


You know!! Just hanging out there, doing my thing!


Just getting there..


Creamy-butter 360!


Yup, frontflip out down the drop.


Bonk!!



Me and Even switched gear today!! So fun trying to snowboard for the first time! I totally forgot the time and place. Think I shreded non-stop for three hours while Even was skiing. Even learned to to a grab or two + a 180. Chyeah!


Steeezin it!


Random trampoline shot, hanging in there!


Thanks to Ida for shooting

Ingen kommentarer: