I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 2. april 2009

2nd place in Swedish Open, JOI next up!!!


I drove to Åre from Storlien today to witness some of the best skiing I have seen by unknown and semi-unknown riders ever!

Doublecorks, sw doubles, 1260's and a whole bunch of 10's.


After a good qualify-result, I took home the 2nd spot behind Frido Fredricsson in the final. I am so stoked right now that it cannot be said. At the same time one of my biggest dreams since I started skiing came true today! I got a black JOI key, which means that I get to attend the Jon Olsson Invitational competition tomorrow evening in Åre, Sweden. I am scared to death by the jump ( 33 m to sweet-spot), but at the same time it looks pretty smooth.

Come to Åre tomorrow night, at 7.00 PM to witness the sickest skiing competition world has ever seen. ( After watching the three past JOI events, I think I know what I am talking about!)

Puh.. My body is so tired and dead. I wanna go to sleep.

Ciao, S.R.H

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Grattis!! Stoka for deg =D

Anonym sa...

HELL YEAH STEFFEN!

/ACKE

Vibeke sa...

STOKED FOR YOOOOOOOU! Jævlig bra! :D

Anonym sa...

Congrats!

Anonym sa...

late, but congratz!!! megastoked for you,you deserved it!

Anonym sa...

Nice!