I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 9. september 2009

Vacation time!

Yesterday was a long day. Alarm set at 01.45 AM. (At night), and jumped right into the car for a 2 hour drive half-asleep! Me and Ida got to the airport with a good margin, and had a nice little breakfast together. The flight went on perfectly, had a lot of sleeping and music. We flew from Oslo – via Skiathos in Greece, further on to some place I can’t remember. From there it was bus, ferry and then bus again. And like that, we were at Thassos Island, Greece. Unfortunately (our perfect luck) it was rainy and cold today. We got a small little hotel room with a backyard pool three meters away! (pimp).

After strolling the streets of Thassos for souvenirs, we bought some food and chilled for the afternoon.

The night got cozy with a sea-side restaurant topped with grilled steak and Greek beer. Perfect start on our well-deserved vacation. Hopefully the weather gets better as the week goes on. Peace!

Early!! been awake for 3 hours allready!

Outside The airport in Greece. Going to Thassos!

Not the sight I had in mind, but it got warmer today!

This is awful food, but had to fill my stomach with something! My last kebab in a few months!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

lol, youre too healthy ^^ kebab is the best!

steffen sa...

Well, I guess I am trying to.. so I guess I am... to kebab or not to kebab is the question.

Anonym sa...

word, whatever floats your boat. as long as youre happy :)