I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 17. september 2009

The darkest time of the year

It's getting darker outside everyday, and my motivation for everything seems to fail quite more often... I work out a lot, and I am at work most of the time. I really want to go skiing, but not quite ready for cold weather and travvelling. Hopefully there will be something or someone who can help me out this winter. Travvelling is fun when I first get into the skiing again. I feel so emty inside me when I think about what I am doing right now. Work is just a quick gesture for making money, so that I can travel this winter.. But lately it has come to me, that it is more like a routine I am about to be a part of. It's like I can't get out. Everyone is studying, working or skiing in my world. I am not skiing, not studying but I am working (which is the last thing I really want to do).

I haven't seen my friends or family for GOD how long, and it doesn't look like I get a single saturday off for months.... My friends was my everything back in the days, now I barely see them at all.. I have probably spent 4 or 5 weekends with them the last year.

Hopefully they are coming to visit me this weekend, and like JD in the show Scrubs like to put it: " It's gonna be AWHHHH-SOOME!!"

Blog to you later folks, peace.

Ingen kommentarer: