I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 15. september 2009

I am a bad blogger. Picture mania!

Since I suck at blogging while having vacation, I rather not bore you with text of what we have done.. I have been out of internet access all week, and therefore the lack of updates. We have mostly been chilling and eating nice food all week. Here is 20 shots of the latest days! It's picture-bombing time!!!

Something I will have more of in the future; Greek Salad.

Ida looking scary at the Island Beach Bar.

Same place. Island Beach Bar at Thassos Island.

Shots from our around the Island trip, on a gay bike. Scooter it is!

Looking sceptical due to bad weather.

I love the fact that I spent 5 minutes photoshopping this picture! Guess how?

A reef.

A beach straw-parasole.

Some beach nearby where we had lunch during our little trip on the Island.

Lunch it is!

Me pretending to be stoked...I mean come oooooon! It's a scooter !! Not cool. But cheap..


Aliki Beach. The paradise for snorkling! Damn I wanted to stop by, but it was really cold this day and I didn't really feel the whole snorkling-thing...

Paradise beach in the background.. Someone has a nice helmet!

Nice legs, and an uncalm ocean.

The cheese-rock.. Looks like cheese, taste like rock.

Give it a shot...

..aaand, stoked!

Couldn't help it. I MUST do something action-related every day, or else I get crazy.
I might seem like a booring guy, but inside I burn to flip around like a kid. It depends on who I am with at that exact time. Cause beeing alone doesn't allways appeal to showing off your tricks wherever...

Poledancer is my new job... How's that working out for you?

Time to hit the sack, been travveling all day. Got back to Norway this evening, and we didn't even get our bags... damn!!

Ingen kommentarer: