I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 10. september 2009

Getting the feeling of peace

Since my life has been all about effectivity for the last three months, it is time to lower my shoulders and relax one week. I think I am getting a hold of it, really good!

Today all I have been doing is eating good food, and working on my tan... Well, we went for a jog before breakfast with pullups and dropdown work out in a local playground here. Perfect start of the day!

Had a nice chicken filet lunch with coffee at Island beach bar. Lovely!

I like it down here, slow days and warm weather.
Sitting outside a local bakery right now, hustling free wireless to blog to you! Me and Ida are leaving for dinner pretty soon, waiting for her to get dressed. She has been a good girl these three days. Reading books for her homework, schoolstuff!

I am hungry, so I better be leaving. Take care, I will.. and after this week my mind will be set at Winter-time!

Ciao!

Ingen kommentarer: