I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 2. mai 2009

Not a crowd-pleaser

Back from Hemsedal, Lillehammer again. As it turned out I am not a crowd-pleaser. I did not manage to go through to the final in Hemsedal today. The only trick I actually got, was a sketchy sw 1080, and both my double 10's I crashed. I am too used to rollover jumps, so when it came down to the stepdown- throwdown in Hemsedal I didn't manage to ski good enough.   After the qualifiers my knees was really bummed out, and I need a break from skiing. Today was probably my last day with skiing for a while now. Probably like two months, which is good in one way, and bad on the other hand. 

I will try to get a job a soon as possible, and keep up the good work with working out and training at the gym. Allthough I am not THAT over skiing, just tired. It is fun to ski good jumps and parks. I love skiing!

Peace out!

PS! Sorry for not including any photos lately, but I haven't been able to take any. 

2 kommentarer:

Ulrik Brudberg sa...

Du har ingen suspect ski til overs som er mulig å få til en billig penge? :)

ulrik_brudberg@hotmail.com

Thomas sa...

Tar gjerne et par suspect ski også!:D