I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

lørdag 16. mai 2009

AFP Standings



Hi!

Long time no see. I have been working out in the gym a lot, and I have got two different jobs to earn some money. Also, I have been working with the house that me and Ida will move into soon. 
After this season I ended up in 22th position in AFP world tour, big air standings: 


It is all right, thinking of that I haven't been attending most of the city comps, and most of the bigair comps later on the season. 

Right now I am back home at my parents house in Hommelvik, resting up and eating good food with friends.   Going out for a little swing with a couple friends tonight, catch up after the long season with no hanging out. I am going to work on my hanging-out skills for a while now, hehe. 

See you soon,  I can tell you that I have been working on my next years season plan for a while allready!

Ingen kommentarer: