I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

søndag 22. februar 2009

Kate Perry and Jon Olsson..

Today is finally a booring good old sunday. I am sitting in my girlfriend's house checking my mail and drinking coffee. The last week was really tough, traveling to 5 different skiresorts throughout Norway in ONE week, and housing 5 different Jib Academy competitions. I was coach and judge together with Ole Mustad, Gaute Silseth, Christopher Frankum, Acke and Kim Hellebust. It turned out okay, and kids were happy! Got to ski VERY good in Beitosdølen two days with sun, and I got to work out at the gym! Go Beito!!

Today is a downday, and I have to get a lot of things straight before traveling to Japan and Tokyo tomorrow morning. Skis are waxed, and I need to pack my stuff. This time I am bringing my girlfriend with me for once. Since I have been traveling and skiing every week since christmas, and three weeks in us BEFORE christmas, I don't really see Ida much, which sucks when you got a girlfriend. So this time she is going with me across the world, taking photos, shooting videoblog and hanging out, beeing my motivator. Hehe.

Videoblog vol2 is on it's way on www.downdays.eu Pro Rider TV!! This time it's from Crans Montana and the Champs Open. Things aren't allways working out the way it should, see the behind the scenes video from the three Norwegian skiers in Switzerland.

Now I am off to pack and get ready for Japan, wish me luck!! By the way, Slopestyle got canceled and turned into a BigAir, me LIKE!!

Jon Olsson Invitational is happening this season! In Trysil, and videoqualifiers are open, Fredrik my filmer and friend, are working on my video, check it out this week!!

Itunes track of the day: Hot N'Cold - Katy Perry - Manhattan Clique Remix

Steffen.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

you can do it... lykke till