I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 25. februar 2009

Big In Japan 1

So here we are, across the planet in the land of crazy people! Everyone here is crazy. There are sounds and music everywere, strange food, no forks and knives, just chop-sticks (which I hate). The trip was long and the jetlag has kicked in big-time. Today was training and I bearly managed to do anything on the jump. It is actually the worst competition jump I have ever hit. Step-down with a lot of kick, to a landing which is FLAT. It is so flat that it couldn't even be called a landing. I'm really enjoying beeing in a different time-zone and continent, if you look away from the language and the food, hehe.
Hai!! Here I am, just arrived Japan in a Kymono (I think), and jetlag sucks!!
The course, the shady course. The jump might at first look smooth, but it sucks! Flat landing and way to short and kicky take-off. 60 % of todays athletes at training crashed bad!
Hotel Green Plaza in Joetsu Kokusai ski-resort. Probably the largest hotel I have ever seen. Or longest. 200 meters atleast!
Something weird written in a weird language....
Tokyo is a small city, just like the northern cities of Norway.... or maybe a LITTLE bit larger?


The course, which sucks...
The longest hotel I have ever seen! 200 meters or so.

Weeeeird language...


Kymono I think, nice suite!




Tokyo is one of the largest cities I have seen. Just a little bigger than Oslo or Lillehammer.

Noodles, niice.. Only thing that is eatable down here.


The main jump, flat ass landing and a kicky kicker...


Pc Fosse to the left and Frido "I wanna be on your Blog" Fridtjofsen to the right. Who also did a sick double-cork 1080 mute today. True PK style. Pc did kangi's and 10's aswell.



Rainy days, and pretending to be stoked!!

Tomorrow is qualifiers. I'm in the last heat (D). And That is good, then I get to sleep late.
L8er, Steff1

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

go get em Steffen, and keep away from from the noodles, to much fat:-)