I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 17. februar 2009

Jib-Academy 2009 - The tour



This week I am traveling with Salomon around Norway to do the Jib Academy tour. This is actually a nice little brake for myself to recover from all the skiing and sore legs. A whole week with crusing and coaching kids.





The tour started off at Oppdal in the middle of Norway, and then on to Hafjell (the olympic resort of 1994) were I ski most of my time in Norway, and now at Beitostølen mountain resort. The park at Beito is actually one of the best in Norway right now, honestly!! The railpark is superfunny with 10 rails, more or less. And the setup is made perfectly, not sketchy at all. You could probably do all your best rail moves here. And for the jumps, it is 3 in a row with transititon to transition. Which means that you could ski straight down from the first and second landing, and get perfect speed on the next jump. (Which is PIMP).

Salomon has fixed us a supernice condo here, and we are eating decent food, and just hanging out with friends.

After hiking rails today I realized how fun skiing really is. Now it's time to go to the gym and work out a little.

See you around!

S.

Ingen kommentarer: