I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

onsdag 7. januar 2009

Santa came late !

Today I found out that Christmas wasn't finished, it actually came too late! Got my new Salomon SPK Pro Model boots from Salomon and two pairs of new skis. Want to know how the 2010 model of Salomon boot looks like? Wanna know how cool they actually are? Wanna know what to buy next fall? Have a sneak-peak underneath!!



When I opened the box, this was what I got. SOOO happy, like a kid on christmas eve. haha


Aren't they just awesome!? I like them a lot, and since my old ones were worn out, this was perfect. Also I got two pairs of Salomon Suspect skis, which is the best skis Salomon got, they are perfect for my use!

Season 2 of My name is earl is what I got to catch up with, and Andreas Håtveit's Season for the tousand and something time...

See yaaa..

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

sjukt cool

Anonym sa...

nice!!