I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

torsdag 15. januar 2009

Austrian Freeski Open at www.Skier.no

Check out my travel diaries to the Norwegian skier site, www.skier.no !!

There is also a picture of the last money-booter. So that you actually can see that it IS a lot of hangtime on it.

Today was training all day, and my legs are SO sore after banging as many practice runs as possible. I got my competition run like 7-8 times today, which I was very satisfied with. Hopefully I get to do them tomorrow as well. Now I need to rest up for the semi's and the final's tomorrow.

I got to shred a little rails outside the course today as well with Hampus Ohlin, which was superfun!! Stoked.

Also check out www.downdays.eu for more action from the comp (Videos) and skier.no for articles from the action down here!

See you!"

Ingen kommentarer: