I give it a 110 % all year. When not, I am just me. Have a look at my world!

tirsdag 23. juni 2009

PVC pipes for the rail

Hi and hey y'all!!

Long time since the last time I posted something here. I am working 5 days a week, and working out at the gym 4 times a week. So I haven't had time to do anything. I have found a few pipes for the rail I am going to build. PVC pipes x 2 ( 73 mm in diameter). This two 6 meter long pipes I will attach to a plank that is aproxamately 148-160 mm wide and 48 mm thick. This will give the pipes a perfect underlayer which they could lie still on. And the best thing is, that I can nail or screw the pipes from underneath the plank, which will give the pipes even better stick-on effect.





1 kommentar:

Mads H. Lund sa...

Ser bra ut! Sist jeg hadde to PVC-rør sprakk de så fort.. Har du en idè på hvordan vi kan få fikset det problemet med to nye rør?

Takk, Mads